Fire at Studio Post

Monday was an exciting day for us at Studio Post. The building next door caught fire due to a molotov cocktail. Around noon the fire department determined that they needed to take the whole building down. We weren't allowed back into our building as it might have been unsafe. Fast forward to this morning, and we're back. It smells in here, but we're back, and most importantly all of our data seems to be safe. Just remember everyone, always have an offsite backup! You never know.

For a full story visit Global News here.